The Beekeepers Inn is a certified Covid Safe venue. We are open and operating with safety measures in place & are happy to be back providing you with everything you know & love about the Beekeepers Inn.
Our opening hours have changed, we're now open 9am - 4pm Tuesday - Sunday.
Best to make a booking in advance as we're busy bees with less seating capacity as normal. We have a seating time of 1 hour for your booking. This is so we can provide our wonderful food & service to as many of you as possible.
Call 02 6368 7382 to make a booking.
Get excited guys, for this months recipes we've chosen some Beekeepers classics that you can recreate at home. Something sweet...
4 cups of corn flakes (gluten free if thats your go to)
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of Beekeepers Honey
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Melt butter, sugar & honey together until melted together.
3. Meanwhile line a patty pan with 12 paper cases.
4. Place cornflakes in a large bowl & pour over the honey mixture. Work quickly & mix together.
5. Divide among the 12 paper cases.
6. Bake in the over for 5-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them. (they can burn quickly!)
7. Cool & enjoy!
Something savoury. Our famous...
Honey Mustard Dressing
Ingredients (makes about 1 cup of dressing)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (you can use olive oil but it will alter the taste)
1/4 good quality apple cider vinegar
1/4 dark Beekeepers Inn varietal honey
1 1/2 heaped teaspoons heaped dijon mustard
pinch of cracked black pepper
chef's pinch of salt
1. Put all ingredients in a mason jar
2. shake it, until combined and creamy.
3. this dressing will keep for around 3 weeks in the fridge.
4. Great for salads or even a cheeky dipping sauce.
5. ingredients may seperate over time. Just give it a shake to awake!
Recipe of the month.
Hello again! We have been super busy with local events and markets surrounding F.O.O.D Week during April and now that we can keep up with the pace, here's a new recipe of the month.
If you were lucky enough to get over to the F.O.O.D week night markets you hopefully would have had chance to sample one of our delicious Honey Panacotta's!
And with that here is the recipe for you to try yourself at home you lucky ducks!
1 cup milk
1 cup cream
2 titanium gelatine leaves
4 tsp vanilla bean paste
40g dark Beekeepers Inn honey
1.Combine milk, cream, honey & vanilla in a saucepan.
2.Bring to the boil gradually.
3.Remove from heat & set aside for 10 minutes.
4.Meanwhile, soak the gelatine in cold water.
5.Wring out and stir into milk mix.
6.Strain into greased cups.
7.Chill covered in the fridge until set firm.
8.Enjoy with a Goldfields Honeycomb & Persian fairy floss.