We look forward to seeing you at the following markets in 2023, we have some lovely gift ideas, that are sure to please.
Delicious 100% Pure Australian Honey
100% Beeswax Candles in a variety of different shapes
Gift Packs with a mixture of all our great products
Sunday - 2nd April 2023 (8:30am-3.00pm)
Second Saturday of EVERY month from February 2023
Orange Farmer's Markets
Get excited guys, for this months recipes we've chosen some Beekeepers classics that you can recreate at home. Something sweet...
4 cups of corn flakes (gluten free if thats your go to)
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of Beekeepers Honey
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Melt butter, sugar & honey together until melted together.
3. Meanwhile line a patty pan with 12 paper cases.
4. Place cornflakes in a large bowl & pour over the honey mixture. Work quickly & mix together.
5. Divide among the 12 paper cases.
6. Bake in the over for 5-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them. (they can burn quickly!)
7. Cool & enjoy!
Something savoury. Our famous...
Honey Mustard Dressing
Ingredients (makes about 1 cup of dressing)
1/4 cup vegetable oil (you can use olive oil but it will alter the taste)
1/4 good quality apple cider vinegar
1/4 dark Beekeepers Inn varietal honey
1 1/2 heaped teaspoons heaped dijon mustard
pinch of cracked black pepper
chef's pinch of salt
1. Put all ingredients in a mason jar
2. shake it, until combined and creamy.
3. this dressing will keep for around 3 weeks in the fridge.
4. Great for salads or even a cheeky dipping sauce.
5. ingredients may seperate over time. Just give it a shake to awake!